A Community trademark is protected throughout the EU. You can apply for a Community trademark by submitting an application to the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM), which is the handling authority.

The application can be written in any language of the EU member countries, but you must also state a second language which can be (used as) the legal language in the event of opposition, revocation or invalidity proceedings. That language can be English, German, French, Spanish or Italian.


Swedish Trademark Database
Swedish Trademark Application