Gå till innehållet


If you are going to publish a periodical, you must have a certificate of publication. Apply for it at PRV.

Certificate of publication

Are you planning to publish a periodical? Then you need to apply for a certificate of publication from PRV.

Applying for a certificate of publication

New responsible editor

If you change responsible editor, you must notify PRV straight away.

Responsible editor

Renew online

You can securely and easily renew your certificate of publication online.

Renew your certificate (opens in a new window)


Forms related to certificate of pulication you find here.

Important information about renewal

If the period for renewal of your certificate of publication has expired, that cannot be corrected by submitting a late renewal application or fee to PRV. Renewal and other changes are not possible once a certificate of publication has lapsed.