This is how you pay your design
We can only begin processing your application when the filing fee and any multiple registration fees have been paid.
Please note that we cannot accept payment by debit card or invoice.
Payment via bankgiro
Make the payment for your paper application form to bankgiro 5052-6797. Enter the application number found on the submission confirmation.
The following information is recommended that you state when you pay via bankgiro:
- that the payment is regarding a design application
- what type of application it is (renewal, transfer or the like)
- the name of the applicant (not the name of any representative)
- the applicant’s address
- the application or registration number.
Keep in mind that you may have limited space for commentary when you pay through the internet.
Payment of other design cases
If your payment concerns other design cases, such as a renewal, it is important you state that on the paying-in slip. Further, you must state the name of the owner (not the agent, if any) and the relevant application number or registration number.
PRV has changed the banking account for public fees. If you are in another country than Sweden this means that any payments should be made to this account. See details below:
Danske Bank Sverige
103 92 Stockholm
To avoid additional fees, be careful when filling in the information for international payments.
- The receiver’s (PRV, that is) bank should be stated as a BIC address (Bank Identifier Code, formerly SWIFT).
- Our bank account number must be states as an IBAN (International Bank Account Number).
- Using BIC along with IBAN will guarantee a successful transfer to our bank.
You can open a deposit account with PRV to easily pay your fees. PRV will make withdraws of all kinds of fees to the office - applications, annual fees, renewals and monitoring services.
PRV’s corporate identity number: 202100-2072
VAT no.: SE202100207201