Checklist for your application
Go through your application before you submit it.
- Researched the conditions and possibilities for registering your trademark?
- Signed the application? (you or a representative)
- Given the correct information about yourself (the applicant)?
- Given the correct information about the representative (if there is one)?
- Selected the type of trademark and given the required information for your trademark?
- Attached statutes and minutes if needed?
- Attached any documents necessary for your application?
- Filled in any information about priority (if applicable)?
- Entered the goods and services you want to register your trademark for?
- Entered the correct classes for your goods and services?
- Filled in the correct fee and payment method?
Keep in mind that your trademark cannot be altered once you have submitted your application.