Here you can read about how to make changes to your patent application or your patent.

In order for PRV to register changes in the patent register such as a new name of the patentee, a new address or a new owner, a written assignment must be filed. Some changes require the filing of a document proving the basis for the registration.  

For more information regarding what requirements apply for different changes, please see below.