Developing business with intangible assets
The training is aimed at those who work together with an incubator or other advisor on intellectual property issues and participate in Vinnova's program for IP checks.
The ambition of the education is to transform theory into concrete useful tools to be able to decide which questions you need to use expertise for, which questions you can work with yourself and which questions are more or less relevant to delve into.
To highlight aspects of intellectual property law different parts, theory will be interspersed with exercises.
The training gives you answers to these questions:
- Intangible assets - which companies have such? What do these assets look like?
- What is the connection between the intangible assets and the company's business plan?
- Who owns the intangible assets?
- What can an market analysis provide?
- What is an IP-strategy and in what way is it important?
Contact for questions