Change of address

If you are the owner of a trademark registration and you want to record a change of address you can send in a written request signed by you or your representative.

We generally accept change of address by regular mail, e-mail or fax. If PRV for some reason questions whether the request is from the actual owner or representative we will ask for an original signature.

You can use our online application or a paper form, see below. Use the paper form "Ansökan om anteckning avseende registrerat varumärke och/eller förnyelse avseende registrerat varumärke."

Change name or address of the owner, online application (external website)

Trademark forms